LR, MR, HR & HC TRUCK LICENCES
STARTING FROM $700
Ausload Shifting (ALS) are a registered training
All our trainers and assessors are accredited and registered.
We are a family business established in 2000.
We are committed to providing the best training and assessment experience to our customers, creating safer and more efficient workplaces.
Our training facility offers modern equipment and facilities for you to use orOur services currently include Licences for Heavy vehicles, Earthmoving equipment and High risk work tickets.
While maintaining all SafeWork NSW and the Australian Skills Quality Authorities standards and policies, we will support and encourage a competent result.
Operating in Western Sydney and surrounds
The HVCBAs available through our driving school include:
- LR – Light rigid – small buses or trucks
- MR – Medium rigid – Medium rigid trucks or buses
- HR – Heavy rigid – Heavy rigid trucks or buses(including articulated buses)
- HC – Heavy combination – Heavy articulated vehicles
- MC – Multi combination – B-doubles, prime mover, low loader dolly and low loader combinations, road trains
The following class information has been adapted from the RMS website http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/business-industry/heavy-vehicles/licence/index.html
LR – Light rigid
LR Vehicles Include:
To apply for a LR licence you must:
MR – Medium rigid
MR Vehicles Include:
To apply for an MR licence you must:
HR – Heavy rigid
HR Vehicles Include:
To apply for an HR licence you must:
HC – Heavy combination
HC Vehicles Include:
To apply for a HC licence you must:
MC – Multi combination
MC Vehicles Include:
To apply for a MC licence you must:
Courses we offer include:
Assessment for Heavy Vehicles
Training & Assessment for Earthmoving Equipment
High Risk work tickets for Forklift trucks & Elevated Work Platforms (EWP)
What do I need to bring with me on the day?
- You need a current drivers licence
- A learner logbook issued by RMS
- Wear closed in shoe
- High Visibility clothing ( a vest can be supplied )
- Site facilities
- Tea, Coffee and Cold drinks supplied
- Heating food facilities
- A quiet and friendly environment
How long will it take me to get my licence?
- Majority of Auto and Synchro gear boxes can be completed in 1 day
- Road Ranger gear box will require you to attend for 2 days
What if I do not have my Learners logbook from RMS?
- You need to book your knowledge test online
Do I need to study for my knowledge test?
- It is recommended, the test has a fee associated of $47.00 per attempt
Can I download the knowledge questions for the RMS logbook?
- Yes, go to https://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/documents/roads/licence/driver-knowledge-test-questions-heavy-rigid.pdf
Can I practice on my phone?
- Yes, download a phone app Lapp Pro NSW DKT test