High Risk Work VOC ALS


Aus Loadshifting offers training and assessment courses for a range of High Risk Work licences.

We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and are accredited by

SafeWork NSW and ASQA to provide licences for


    Aus loadshifting (ALS) is a family business established in 2000. We are also a registered training organisation.

    We are committed to providing the best training and assessment experience to our customers, creating safer and more efficient workplaces.

    Our services currently include Licences for Heavy vehicles, Earthmoving equipment and High risk work tickets. Our training facility offers modern equipment or we can provide our services on site.

    While maintaining all SafeWork NSW and the Australian Skills Quality Authorities standards and policies, we will support and encourage a competent result.

    We Provide:

    We Offer:

    Operating in Western Sydney and surrounds

    A verification of competency (VOC) is an industry standard method used to validate an employee or prospective employee’s competency. A VOC is not a full training and assessment course, it is an opportunity to prove that you are safe and competent in a machines operation and have up-to-date skills and knowledge. Some industrial employees require staff to complete a VOC every 2 years. On completion of the VOC you will receive a dated certificate of competency.

    Aus Loadshifting offers High Risk Work VOCs for the Forklift Truck and Elevated work platform. When completing a VOC the applicant must present their original statement of attainment or licence. 

    Courses we offer include:



    My Notice of Satisfactory Assessment (NSA) has expired (60 days), what can I do?

    The only option if your NSA has expired is to complete the course again. This is a SafeWork NSW policy not our companies.

    My Assessment Summary (AS) has expired (90 days), what can I do?

    If your AS has expired you must complete the assessment again. This is a SafeWork NSW policy not our companies.

    What do I need to bring with me on the day?

    You must bring with you your 100 points of Identification to be checked by your trainer and also your assessor. You are also required to wear closed in shoes appropriate for a work site and high visibility clothing (a High visibility vest can be provided for you). There are facilities to make Tea and coffee and to heat up food at our onsite training facility however we do not supply meals. There is a take away shop and a McDonalds nearby.

    How long will it take me to get my licence/ticket?

    Every applicant’s abilities are different so we do not put a set time limit on our courses. When you and your trainer agree you are ready to complete the assessment you can do so. The average time taken to complete the course and assessment is over a 2 day period.

    Do I need a Unique Student Identifier (USI)?

    Yes, all students undertaking nationally recognised training are required to have a USI. You should have your current USI with you or have applied for one using the link in our resources folder before you arrive for your course.

    How long will it take to receive my licence after I submit my paperwork at the post office?

    It can take up to 6 weeks for your paper work to be finalised and to receive your licence.

    Who do I call if my licence does not arrive?

    SafeWork NSW 13 10 50