||Elevated Work Platform over 11m
||Elevated Work Platform under 11m
||Skid Steer Type Loader
||Light Rigid Vehicle (LR)
||Medium Rigid Vehicle (MR)
||Heavy Rigid (HR)
||Heavy Combination Vehicle (HC)
Refresher Training - Skid Steer Loader & Excavator
Are you already licensed with little operating time we can teach you the correct techniques to operate in a simulated environment on a hourly basis.
RTO support for Training providers
ALS is a registered training organisation who can work in partnership with training providers to comply with current OHS requirements and minimise time needed for record keeping paperwork.
- The test will contain 2 parts
- Knowledge - Written/Oral exam containing various amount of question depending on class. All classes of exams contain critical questions.
- Performance – Driving Assessment. You must show you can do a pre-operation checks, post operation checks and show that you are competent in the machines driving
- Practical Training
- Pre and Post operational checks on all Loadshifting equipment
- Tutorials on all Question relating to the Assessment Test
About Course Trainers and Assessors
- All course trainers have a certificate IV in training & assessing
- Assessors are all WorkCover Accredited
- Courses and assessments can be performed Onsite or at a Training centre near you
- High Risk Work (LF and EWP)
- - If an applicant is not successful they are issued with an Assessment Summary (AS)
- - An AS is valid for 90 days
- - An applicant cannot operate under an AS
- - If an applicant successfully completes an assessment a Notice of Satisfactory Assessment (NSA) is issued.
- - Applicants can operate under a NSA for 60 days
- - The NSA, application and fee etc must be lodged with Australia post within 60 days
- Recognition of Formal Training and Assessment: (LS, LE, LB and LL)
Course Trainers and Assessors:
A Fee of 50% will be charged if:
- You reschedule inside 7 days. This includes lateness to assessment or course.
- Failure to attend the course or assessment for any reason including illness.
Loss of payment due to:
- If you do not attend all training sessions, their will be no refund on training missed and if you are deemed not yet competent a reassessment fee will apply.
- If you do not provide your 100 point ID check on the day of Assessment a reassessment fee will apply.
General Refund policy:
- No postage will be refunded.
- Refund will be paid by cheque.
- Refund must be requested in writing.
- If the Training or Assessment Service is cancelled by ALS a full refund will be paid or a rescheduled date will be arrange at no extra cost.